Corporatization is the process of reorganizing government owned organizations to reflect the structure of a publically owned corporation. It refers to a restructuring of government and public organizations into joint-stock, publicly listed companies in order to introduce corporate and business management techniques to their administration. The restructuring of the government entity is generally not publicly traded with the government being the sole shareholder. It may also refer to the construction of state corporatism, where state-owned corporations are created and delegated public social tasks resembling corporate nationalism as an alternative to privatization.
- New Measurement of Hubble data reported Physical Properties of Galaxy Lack of Dark Matter
- Biodynamic Agriculture – an alternative farm management
- Evolution of Technology
- General Banking Activities of IFIC Bank Limited
- Evaluation of Agriculture Credit Programs under Credit Policy
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Jamuna Bank Limited