General purpose of this article is to Define and Discuss on Fiscal Policy. Here briefly explain Fiscal Policy with proper example and graph. Fiscal policy is carried out by the legislative and/or the actual executive branches of Government. The two main equipment of fiscal policy are usually government expenditures and taxes. The government collects taxes to be able to finance expenditures on numerous public goods and services—for case in point, highways and national defense. Here also explain Expansionary and contractionary fiscal policy, Classical and Keynesian views of fiscal policy.
- Analysis of Financial Soundness of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Forfeiture of Shares
- Sample Medical Leave Application format for Employees
- Request Letter to the Principle for increasing Library Facilities
- Investment and Foreign Exchange Policy of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Close Eye to Optical Illusions