Double Economy an economic system where both technically advanced and technically primitive sectors can be found, as in establishing countries where state of the art technology is put on extracting minerals or even manufacturing while as well large parts with the country exist from subsistence level. A dual economy is the existence of two separate economic significant within one state, divided by different levels of development, technology, and various patterns of demand.
- Request Letter for Experience Certificate for Cook
- Platypuses Are Getting Tangled In Human Trash Causing Potentially Fatal Injuries
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Remittance of Social Islami Bank Ltd
- Supply Chain Management of Tri-Star Toothbrush Company
- International Trade Theory
- Cover Letter Format for the Post of Production Manager