The positive implications of landline telecoms infrastructure and, more recently, of mobile communications on economic growth in the developed world have long been acknowledged, with numerous studies analyzing the issue. Now that most of the developed world has reached high penetration levels of mobile phones, both current Growth patterns and future projections suggest that virtually all of the mobile industry’s new customers in the coming years will come from developing countries.
- Computer Recycling
- Application for Travelling Allowance from Company
- The Rainbow Technology could help Independent Vehicles Interpret Signs
- What it Looks like to Whizz through Earth’s Atmosphere, as Shown by an Astronaut
- Nuclear Fission vs. Nuclear Fusion
- Ebulliometer – a Measuring Device to Evaluate Boiling Point of different types of Liquids