Energy development is a field of endeavor aimed at making available adequate primary energy places and secondary energy forms to meet the needs regarding society. These endeavors encompass those which provide for this production of typical, alternative and renewable reasons for energy, and for that recovery and reuse of one’s that would normally be wasted.
- Report on Budget & Financial Statement Analysis of the City Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Remittance and Foreign Exchange Operation of NCC Bank Ltd.
- Report on Garments Inventory Management System
- Assignment on The Grand Hotel Limited
- About Agency Cost
- Developmentalism – an approach to national economic development