Energy subsidies are measures that keep rates for consumers below market levels as well as for producers earlier mentioned market levels, or keep costs down for consumers and also producers. Energy subsidies may be direct cash exchanges to producers, people, or related bodies, as well because indirect support parts, such as duty exemptions and concessions, price controls, business restrictions, and limitations on market entry. They may likewise incorporate energy conservation subsidies.
- Designing Marketing Programs to Build Brand Equity
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Sample Experience Letter format for Electrical Supervisor
- Diversification of Human Resources on Shahjala Islami Bank Limited
- General Banking Activities of City Bank Limited
- Some Aspect Of Crime In Bangladesh