This article describe about Exploitation of Labour, which is what occurs when an employer pays laborers less than their labor is worth. It actually refers to social relations where an “actor or character of actors uses others for their own end because of a fundamentally asymmetric power relationship between them”. Karl Marx’s theory explicitly rejects the moral framing characteristic of the notion of exploitation, and restricts the concept to the field of labour relations.
- The Project Appraisal Procedure of Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd
- Portal Content Management
- Bromine – a Chemical Element
- Exhausted Arctic Walrus Spotted In Ireland Having Drifted A Looooong Way From Home
- Facts of the Failure in Copenhagen
- V838 Monocerotis – a Red Giant Star in the Monoceros Constellation