The definition of Family Economy may be used to describe the family being an economic unit. The early stages of development in several economies are seen as family based manufacturing. The family economic unit has always been dependent on special labor done by family. The family was a multi-generational company with capital and land furnished by older generations and labor furnished by younger generations.
- Customer Satisfaction Analysis on Brac Bank Ltd
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Nail Biting
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Supply Chain Strategies of Raven Agro Chemicals Limited