The role of governance governance comprises both fiduciary duties and responsibilities owed through the governing body. Fund governance means a system of checks and work performed through the governing body of investment fund to make sure that the fund is operated in the best interests from the fund and investors. The objective of fund governance is always to uphold the regulatory principles often called the four pillars of investor protection which are typically promulgated throughout the investment fund regulation applicable within the jurisdiction of fund.
- Non-Qualified Stock Option (NSO)
- Major Atlantic Ocean Current System May be Close to Collapse, New Study Indicates
- Perfect Perovskites are Now Possible with a New Technique
- General Banking of Mutual Trust Bank Limited
- About Voice Recognition Software
- Cosmic Telescope Lens reveals extremely Faint Wisps of Radio Emission