A gold reserve is the gold held by a national central bank, intended as a store of value and as a guarantee to redeem promises to pay depositors, note holders, or trading peers, or to secure a currency. The total value of all gold ever mined would exceed US$8.2 trillion at that valuation. However, there are varying estimates of the total amount of gold mined to date, mainly because gold has been mined for thousands of years around the world.
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Madras Rubber Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Management Practice of Rti Sti Patients in Urban Primary Health Care Centers (Part 2)
- Real Solution To Problems
- Analysis and Evaluation of Credit Card Operation in National Bank Limited