The sharing economy encompasses numerous structures including for-profit, non-profit, barter as well as co-operative structures. A sharing economy takes a range of forms, often leveraging it to empower individuals, corporations, non-profits and government with information that enables distribution, sharing as well as reuse of excess capacity in merchandise and services.
- Dysarthria (Types, Causes, and Symptoms)
- Analysis of Cement Industries of Bangladesh in Respect Premier Cement
- Request Letter for Replacement of Office Vehicle
- Report on Foreign exchange market
- Article on Right Way to Use the Magical Argan Oil for Dry Hair
- Training & Development of Employees in Banglalink