Social division of labor, one of each aspects of the division of labor, is the societal structural foundation of the specialized commodity output divided between industries, firms, and jobs of workers, or the technical department of tasks. Prior to centralized manufacturing, individuals specialized within the production of one particular product, trading their remaining product for final products created by other individuals.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Western Marine Shipyard Limited
- Corporate Social Responsibility of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Sincerity And Hard Work Lead To The Goal
- Acknowledgement Letter Format for Receiving Documents
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of TCFC Finance Limited