This article talks about Wage Share, which is related to the capital or profit share, the part of income going to capital, and which is also known as the K–Y ratio. It is the part of national income, or the income of a particular economic sector, allocated to wages or labor. It can be defined in various ways, but empirically it is usually defined as total labor compensation or labor costs over nominal GDP or gross value added. It has declined in most developed countries since the 1980s.
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2006-2007 of Havells India Limited
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Internship Report on General Banking
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Request Letter format for Promotion Consideration by Teacher