Many economists have argued that fiscal policy is not effective for stabilization purposes. However, fiscal policy can be effectively used for stabilization under some circumstances. An example is monetary union such as the European Union where stabilizing monetary policy is not available for regional shocks. In order to properly use active fiscal policy rules under these circumstances, it is important to obtain accurate welfare implications of fiscal policies.
- Kamereo gets $4.6M to Connect Farmers and F&B Businesses in Vietnam
- Report on Pharmaceutical Marketing of Orion Laboratories Ltd.
- A REPORT ON SUBSIDIARY PERFORMANCE AND ENTRY MODE IN EMERGING ECONOMIES.
- Eye Tracking Technology
- List of important Math Formulas and Results
- Request Letter to Bank for Opening Company Bank Account