Enterprise engineering is a subdiscipline of methods engineering, which applies the information and methods associated with systems engineering on the design of corporations. An enterprise is a complex, socio-technical system that will comprises interdependent resources of individuals, information, and technology that have to interact with each other and their environment for a common vision. Enterprise engineering is a subdiscipline of methods engineering.
- Report on Customer Retention in The Context of The City Bank Limited
- Lecture on Global E-Business
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Report on Advertising Story Board Coca Cola
- Case Study on How Thermos Cooked Up Its Hot New Grill
- The Importance of Corporate Accounting Services