A business plan having changes in perception and branding as its primary goals is called a marketing plan.The business goals being attempted may be for-profit or non-profit. For-profit business plans typically focus on financial goals. Non-profit and government agency business plans tend to focus on service goals, although non-profits may also focus on maximizing profit.
- Business plan on Standard Style a Showroom for Quality Crafts
- Challenges Faced by Entrepreneurs in Plastic Industry (Part-2)
- Global web outsourcing Limited Marketing Activities
- Human Resource Management of CP Bangladesh Limited
- E Personality of Entrepreneurs
- Report on Effectiveness of Internal Communication (Part-2)