A business plan having changes in perception and branding as its primary goals is called a marketing plan.The business goals being attempted may be for-profit or non-profit. For-profit business plans typically focus on financial goals. Non-profit and government agency business plans tend to focus on service goals, although non-profits may also focus on maximizing profit.
- A Report On Annual Sports Of (Institution Name)……. School/College Held
- Condoling Letter to a Friend on the Death of his Father
- Radioactive Pollution (Causes, Effects and Solutions)
- Request Letter for Documents for Seeking Information
- What are the Causes of Friction?
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2012 of Jamuna Bank Limited