Entrepreneurship is the capacity and willingness to formulate, organize and manage a business venture along with any one its risks to make a profit. Valuable example of entrepreneurship is the starting of new businesses. Entrepreneurship could be the process of starting a small business, typically a startup company offering an innovative product, process or maybe service. The entrepreneur perceives the opportunity and often displays biases in taking choosing one to exploit an opportunity.
- Report on Effectiveness of Internal Communication (Part-1)
- Judgmental Techniques
- Performance Evaluation of trust Bank as a Financial institution (Part-3)
- Report on In Plant Training In Beximco Pharmaceuticals (Part-4)
- Role and Contributions of Entrepreneurs to Sustainable Development
- Challenges Faced by Entrepreneurs in Plastic Industry (Part-1)