A business plan is a written document prepared by the entrepreneur that describes all the relevant external and internal elements involved in starting venture. The business plan is like a road map for the business development. This lecture briefly describe how entrepreneurs can hire or offer equity to another person to provide expertise in preparing the business plan with starting venture.
- Report on In Plant Training In Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited (Part-1)
- Report on Novartis Limited Bangladesh (Part-1)
- Performance of People Insurance Company Limited
- Report on Nasir Glass Industries Limited
- Performance Evaluation of trust Bank as a Financial institution (Part-3)
- Lecture on Creativity in Business Idea