A business idea is a concept which may used for business oriented purposes. It typically centers on the commodity or service which might be sold for money, according to a unique model. It is thought or number of thoughts that generate inside mind. Business idea is generated with intention, but can furthermore be created inadvertently. This lecture focus on to test a new Business Idea results from product inventory analysis with carefully evaluated.
- Lecture on International Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Human Resource Management of CP Bangladesh Limited
- Term paper on Developing a Business Plan of BRAC
- Future Prospect of IT Consultant Limited as a Third Party Processor
- Report on Entreprenureship Development in Financier View of BSRS
- Lecture on Legal Issues for the Entrepreneur