International Entrepreneurship is the process of an entrepreneur conducting business activities across national boundaries. Entrepreneurship in this sense may result in new organizations or may part of revitalizing mature organizations in response to a perceived opportunity. The most obvious form of international entrepreneurship is that of starting overseas businesses; in recent years, the term has been extended to include social and political forms of entrepreneurial activity.
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Thermax Limited
- Describe Promotion Activity and Advertisement
- Factors Influencing Businesses
- Sample Application format for Electrification
- Internship Report On AUDIT PROCEDURE OF NGOs A CASE STUDY ON AUDITING OF A RENOWNED NGO