International Entrepreneurship is the process of an entrepreneur conducting business activities across national boundaries. Entrepreneurship in this sense may result in new organizations or may part of revitalizing mature organizations in response to a perceived opportunity. The most obvious form of international entrepreneurship is that of starting overseas businesses; in recent years, the term has been extended to include social and political forms of entrepreneurial activity.
- Report on In Plant Training In Beximco Pharmaceuticals (Part-5)
- Challenges Faced by Entrepreneurs in Plastic Industry (Part-2)
- Business Plan in Restaurants
- Performance of People Insurance Company Limited
- Brac Bank Sme Business Prospect In Bangladesh
- Challenges Faced by Entrepreneurs in Plastic Industry (Part-1)