The major objective of this study is to make a clear analysis of Financial Performance of Sonali Bank Limited. There are some objectives mentioned like as; To calculate various financial ratios of the Bank for last 5 years using Balance sheets and income statements, to know some constraints that hinder the bank to perform better. Here also other some objectives mentioned – To improve the practical knowledge about banking performance that will be essential for the future career, pointing out some suggestions based on results by calculations.
- Annual Report 2003 of Bank Al-Habib Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Financial Market in Bangladesh
- Role of BSCIC in developing Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Distribution of Retained Earnings: Dividends and Stock Repurchases
- Annual Report 2016 of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited