Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) is the number of profit or return, that an individual can expect based on a great investment made. Accounting rate associated with return divides the standard profit by initial investment to acquire the ratio or return that may be expected. This allows an investor or company leader to easily evaluate the profit prospect of projects, products and also investments.
- Implementation of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2015 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2001 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Sindhu Trade Links Limited