Operating capital management ensures a firm has sufficient cash flow so that you can meet its short-term financial debt obligations and managing expenses. Working capital management involves the partnership between a business’s short-term assets and its particular short-term liabilities. With regards to working capital management is to ensure a firm is able to continue its operations knowning that it has sufficient ability to satisfy both ageing short-term debt in addition to upcoming operational costs. The management regarding working capital will involve managing inventories, records receivable and payable, in addition to cash.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Financing SME in Mutual Trust Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Karnataka Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited
- Discuss Terms and Conditions of SME Loan