Operating capital management ensures a firm has sufficient cash flow so that you can meet its short-term financial debt obligations and managing expenses. Working capital management involves the partnership between a business’s short-term assets and its particular short-term liabilities. With regards to working capital management is to ensure a firm is able to continue its operations knowning that it has sufficient ability to satisfy both ageing short-term debt in addition to upcoming operational costs. The management regarding working capital will involve managing inventories, records receivable and payable, in addition to cash.
- Annual Report 2016 of Yeakin Polymer Limited
- Cross Sectional Analysis Between Metro Spinning and Saiham Textile
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2003 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Things to Consider About Business Debt Negotiation
- Comparative analysis of Financial Statement of two Companies
- Floating Exchange Rate