This article focus to discuss on Analysis Investment Decisions under Inflation. This article briefly analysis Investment Decisions whew economy under the Inflation. Inflation is a fact of life across the world. A double-digit rate of inflation can be a common feature in creating countries. Because the cash flows of your investment project occur over a long timeframe, a firm should usually be concerned about impact of inflation on the projects profitability. The capital budgeting results are going to be biased if the impact of inflation just isn’t correctly factored in the analysis of Investment Decisions.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Discounting in Terms of Financial Mechanism
- Annual Report 2015 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Sanghi Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Steel Authority of India Limited