Primary objective of this article is to Analysis on Investment Process. Here explain Investment Process in International Business point of view. An investment strategy defines how an investor should go about choosing securities invest in. It is a basic guide for where you can invest, when to invest and just how much to invest. Here explain five important steps in the investment process which must not be neglected. They are: Defining an Investment strategy/policy, Analyzing securities, Constructing a portfolio to minimize risk, Evaluating the performance of the portfolio and Revising the portfolio.
- Annual Report 2012 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Gammon India Limited
- Managing liquidity Efficiently of BSRM and S Alam Cold Rolled Steel
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited