Primary objective of this article is to Analysis on Investment Process. Here explain Investment Process in International Business point of view. An investment strategy defines how an investor should go about choosing securities invest in. It is a basic guide for where you can invest, when to invest and just how much to invest. Here explain five important steps in the investment process which must not be neglected. They are: Defining an Investment strategy/policy, Analyzing securities, Constructing a portfolio to minimize risk, Evaluating the performance of the portfolio and Revising the portfolio.
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Oscar Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Managing the Composition of Capital as per Basel II in Bangladesh
- Annual Report of AB Bank Limited in 2011
- Annual Report 2010 of Summit Power Limited