Prime objective of this article is to Analysis on Managing Financial Stress. Financial stress can impact much more than just your wallet, as it can have a very major ripple effect on your health and interpersonal relationships. Stress is linked to medical concerns like depression and sleep issues and, with the continually rising cost of just about everything nowadays, many people world wide are feeling the discomfort of financial stress particularly, which can cause these: Unhealthy Coping Activities, Problems with Sleeping, Less Money for Necessities and Fragile Emotional State.
- Annual Report 2017 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Axis Bank
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Perception of Customer about Southeast Bank Loan Offering