Basic objective of this assignment is to analyze of Five Companies Portfolio. A portfolio is a grouping of financial assets such as stocks, bonds and cash equivalents, as well as their funds counterparts, including mutual, exchange-traded and closed funds. The Analysis of Five Companies Portfolio in state of the global economy, industry trends, market and political events also impact investment management decisions. Similar to other industries, an adjustment to risk appetite tends to also result in an adjustment to investment strategies and philosophies.
- Floating Exchange Rate
- Annual Report 2015 of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Donchian Channels (Definition, Calculation)
- Annual Report 2011 of Reliance Communications Limited
- Performance Evaluation of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited.
- Annual Report 2011 of BSRM Steels Limited