Basic objective of this article is to analysis on Select the Right Mutual Funds. Systematically mutual funds are an excellent avenue to diversify your current investments, it is essential that you choose the best fund. The individual risk appetite differs from one individual to another and usually the investor is the greatest judge of how much financial risk he desires to undertake. The standard principle is “Higher the risk, Higher the Return”. Hence the second tip should be to carefully consider your “Personal Risk-Return Trade-Off”. It depends on various factors for instance your age, income, various other savings, financial and physical assets whilst your attitude towards life also.
- Annual Report 2010 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
- Report on Commercial Banking Operations in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2007 of SME Bank Limited
- Discussed on Banking on internet banking platforms
- An Overview of Prime Bank Banking System (Part-2)
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2014-2015 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Advantage of Martial Arts for Adults
- Report on Market Segmentation Targeting and Positioning
- Sample Application format for Rechecking of Paper or Answer Sheet
- Annual Report 2015 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited
- Which External Factors are Affecting Recruitment?
- Resignation Letter Format for due to Bad Health