Prime objective of this article is to Analysis on Trading in the Derivatives Segment. Here discuss Derivatives Segment in financial market perspective. Future contracts are suitably standardized in line with the quality, quantity, delivery time and location with respect to dealing with commodity derivatives. In the Futures contract, both agreeing parties are obligated to complete their agreed responsibilities, and the guardian here’s the exchange, who takes responsibility to make certain the agreed trade is done justly.
- Annual Report 2014 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Infosys
- Annual Report 2015 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)