Prime objective of this article is to Analysis on Trading in the Derivatives Segment. Here discuss Derivatives Segment in financial market perspective. Future contracts are suitably standardized in line with the quality, quantity, delivery time and location with respect to dealing with commodity derivatives. In the Futures contract, both agreeing parties are obligated to complete their agreed responsibilities, and the guardian here’s the exchange, who takes responsibility to make certain the agreed trade is done justly.
- Annual Report 2017 of Nahee Aluminum Composite Panel Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Pidilite Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Beximco Synthetics Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of The Peninsula Chittagong Limited