It is a broadly described annual (director’s) report of Syndicate Bank in the year of 2009-2010. During the financial year, The Bank’s business grew to Rs. 1,92,288 Crore in 2009-10 from Rs. 1,82,853 Crore in 2008-09. The Bank’s deposits increased to Rs. 1,09,689 Crore in 2009-10 from Rs. 1,08,688 Crore in 2008-09. Total income of the Bank increased by 7.42% to Rs. 11,215 Crore during the year 2009-10 compared to Rs. 10,440 Crore during 2008-09. The Operating Profit of the Bank for the year ended 31st March 2010 stood at Rs. 1,873 Crore compared to Rs. 1,671 Crore as at 31st March 2009 registering a growth of 12%. Net profit of the Bank declined by 11% from Rs. 913 Crore reported in the previous year to Rs. 813 Crore during 2009-10. The Earning per share (EPS) of the Bank decreased to Rs. 15.58 as on 31st March 2010 from Rs. 17.49 as on 31st March 2009 mainly due to the decrease in net profit.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has declared a dividend of @30% for the year ended 31st March 2010. The total outgo in the form of the dividend (inclusive of dividend Tax) during the year 2009-10 would amount to Rs. 183 Crore.
More annual report of Syndicate Bank:
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2009-2010 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Syndicate Bank