It is a broadly described Annual Financial Results (annual report ) of Murugappa Group in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 89,563 million. Murugappa Group recorded a turnover of Rs. 30,023 Crores during 2016-17 (last year Rs. 29,395 Crores). Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortisation (EBITDA) posted a growth of 34%, at Rs. 4,065 Crores (last year Rs. 3,032 Crores). Profit before Tax and Extra Ordinary Items was Rs. 2,973 Crores (last year Rs. 1,873 Crores), registering a growth of 59%. Murugappa Group records highest ever EBITDA of Rs. 4,065 Crore in FY 2016-17, a 34% growth over the previous year; PBT grows 59%; Market Capitalisation surges to $8 billion.
- Annual Report 2009 of Lafarge Surma Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Gold as an investment
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of V-Guard Industries Limited