It is a broadly described annual report of GAIL (India) Limited in the year of 2003-2004. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 10,806.21 Crore. During the year ended 31st March 2004, The Company has increased to Rs. 11,942 Crores from Rs. 11,343 Crores over the previous year. Total Expenditure of the Company for the year was Rs. 9,275.37 Crore. The Profit before tax (PBT) was Rs. 2,814 Crore as against Rs. 2,518 Crore in the previous year. The Profit after Tax is Rs. 1,869 Crores as against Rs. 1,639 Crores of the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year (Basic & Diluted) Rs. 22.11.
The Board of Directors of the Company has approved an Interim Dividend of @40% on the paid up Equity Share capital for the year 2003-2004. The total dividend for the year 2003-04 is @80% of the paid up Equity Share capital, as against @70% of the paid up Equity Share capital last year.
- Assignment on Foreign Exchange Department of Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2011 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- Credit Policy of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Analysis Investment Management with Portfolio Management Software
- Report on Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Limited
- Financial Evaluation of a Project in Grameenphone Network Operation