It is a broadly described annual report of KASB Bank Limited in the year of 2006. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at Rs. 26,538,735 million (2005: Rs. 19,103 million, an increase of 38.9%). Deposits increasing to Rs. 21,275,570 million (2005: Rs. 14,828 million, an increase of 43.5%). The Share capital of the Bank was Rs. 2,292,707 million. The Bank’s Profit/(loss) before taxation at Rs. 52,795 million. Profit/(loss) after taxation for the year at Rs. 137,347 million. The paid-up capital of the bank as at 31st December 2006 amounts to Rs 2,293 million and the bank has accumulated losses of Rs 163,156 million as at that date. Basic / diluted earnings / (loss) per share was Rs. 0.64.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for the year ended 31st December 2006.
More Annual Report of KASB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Finserv Limited
- Customer Services of Exim Bank limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Micro Credit and Investment Practices of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- Internship Report on Factor analysis of credit scheme of the Pubali Bank Limited