It is a broadly described annual report of Bank Asia Limited in the year of 2007. During the financial year, The Banks Deposits rose by 19% from Tk. 25,289.36 million in 2006 to Tk. 30,004.09 million in 2007. Advances, in spite of the “slump” in the economy, rose from Tk. 22,255.64 million in 2006 to Tk. 28,456.94 million in 2007. With Advances rising by 28%, operating profits too rose from Tk. 1,071.88 million in 2006 to Tk. 1,574.72 million in 2007 registering a growth of 47%. At the end of the year 2007, paid-up capital of the Bank stood at Tk. 1,395.00 million compared to Tk. 1,116.00 million in 2006. After making necessary and regulatory provisions net profit stood at Tk. 659.77 million as of December 31, 2007. An amount of Tk. 707.12 million has been set aside for tax payment to the National Exchequer.
The year-end share price of Bank Asia was Tk. 521.75 at the Dhaka Stock Exchange and Tk. 520.00 at the Chittagong stock exchange. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Bank Asia Limited:
- Annual Report 2007 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bank Asia Limited