It is a broadly described annual report of KASB Bank Limited in the year of 2008. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at Rs. 51,799,098 million (2007: Rs. 40,890 million, an increase of 26.6%). Deposits increasing to Rs. 35,087,477 million (2007: Rs. 33,131 million, an increase of 5.9%). The Share capital of the Bank was Rs. 4,014,890 million. The Bank’s Profit/(Loss) before taxation at Rs. 1,849,199 million. Profit/(Loss) after taxation for the year at Rs. 972,969 million. Basic/Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were Rs. 2.43.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for the year ended 31st December 2008.
More Annual Report of KASB Bank Limited:
- Report On Export Import Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Discussed on Stock Market Tricks From The Pros
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Service in NCB and PCB in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2007 of Linde Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-5)