It is a broadly described annual report of Trust Bank Limited in the year of 2008. In December 2008 the Bank’s total capital stood at Taka. 3504.44 million. Total assets of the Bank stood at Tk. 38,475.64 million in 2008 from Tk. 30,382.22 million in 2007 registering a growth of 26.64%. Total remittance during the year was Tk. 5789 million against Tk. 2612 million in 2007 registering a growth of 121.63%. Deposits of the Bank increased by 41.47% and stood at Tk. 32,919.76 million at the end of 2008. Total shareholders’’ equity increased by 44.81% and stood at Tk. 3,119.65 million at the end of 2008 as against Tk. 2,154.29 million in 2007. The Bank earned operating profit of Taka 1252.44 million during 2008 as compared to Tk. 853.71 million in the immediately preceding year, registering a growth of 46.71%. After keeping income tax provision of Tk. 526.42 million, net profit stood at Tk. 463.05 million. Earnings per share were Tk. 31.96. Accumulated retained earnings stood at Tk. 486.83 million at the end of 2008.
The Board of Directors has recommended @20% bonus shares, i.e., issuance of 1 (one) bonus share for every 5 (five) shares held on the record date. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Trust Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited
- Ancient Greek God: Hades
- Annual Report 2015 of National Polymer Industries Limited
- Death Valley Hit 54.4°C Last Week, One of the Hottest Temperatures Ever Recorded
- Whom the Bank Grant Credit, Is the Borrower Creditworthy?
- Idea of Progress
- General Banking Operation With Credit Management of Southeast Bank Ltd