It is a broadly described annual report of Trust Bank Limited in the year of 2009. The Bank contributed Taka. 577.29 million to national exchequer as tax, vat, income tax and excise duty deducted at source from employees, clients, and suppliers in the reporting year. At the end of 2009, Bank’s regulatory capital stood at Taka. 4,215.98 million as against Taka. 3,504.44 million as at 31st December 2008. In 2009, total assets reached Taka. 54,206.65 million from Taka. 38,534.72 million in 2008 showing a growth of 40.67 percent. Total deposits of the Bank grew by 47 percent to Taka. 48,464.64 million in 2009 from Taka. 32,919.76 million in 2008. The Bank earned operating profit of Tk. 1,358.35 million in 2009 compared to Tk. 1,252.44 million in the preceding year. Net income rose by 32 percent to Tk. 610.90 million from Tk. 463.05 million in 2008. Earnings per share and return on equity stood Tk. 33.06 and 17.59 percent respectively in 2009 compared to Tk. 31.96 and 17.56 percent respectively in 2008.
The Board of Directors has recommended @20% bonus shares, i.e., issuance of 1 (one) bonus share for every 5 (five) shares held for the year 2009. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Trust Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited