It is a broadly described annual report of Bharat Electronics Limited in the year of 2010-2011. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 500,298.12 Crore. The Company’s sales turnover during the year 2010-11 has increased to Rs. 552,969.32 Lakhs from Rs. 521,977.40 Lakhs in 2009-10, registering a growth of 5.94 %. The Company posted Profit before Tax (PBT) for the year was Rs. 116,114.63 Lakhs. Profit after Tax of the Company for the year was Rs. 86,146.85 Lakhs as against Rs. 72,087.10 Lakhs, an increase of 19.50 %. The Earnings per Share (EPS) has increased from Rs. 90.11 in 2009-10 to Rs. 107.68 in 2010-11. Book Value per Share has increased from Rs. 540.66 in 2009-10 to Rs. 623.21 in 2010-11.
The Joint Venture Company (JVC) has declared @100% dividend for the year 2010-11 and accordingly, BEL received Rs. 260 Lakhs as a dividend from this JVC on BEL’s share of investment.
More Annual Report of Bharat Electronics Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Thai Aluminium Limited
- Things to Consider About Business Debt Negotiation
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Rallis India Limited
- SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-6)
- Annual Report 2004 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Some Recommendation to development Share Market in Bangladesh