It is a broadly described annual report of Canara Bank in the year of 2010-2011. During the financial year, The Bank’s Operating profit recorded a 20.7% growth to reach a level of Rs. 6107 Crore. Return on average assets (RoAA) for the year improved to 1.42%. Net profit reached an all-time high of Rs. 4026 Crore, signifying a strong 33.2 % growth Y-o-Y and substantially higher than Rs. 3021 Crore recorded during the preceding year. Book Value increased to Rs. 405 as at 31st March 2011 as compared to Rs. 305.83 for the previous financial, EPS rose to Rs. 97.83 as at 31st March 2011 compared to Rs. 73.69 a year ago.
The Board of Director’s of the bank has recommended a dividend of @110% (Rs. 11/- per equity share) for the year 2010-11.
More Annual Report of Canara Bank:
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Syndicate Bank
- General Account Reconciliation Position of Rupali Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2002 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2014 of Active Fine Chemicals Limited