It is a broadly described annual report of DLF Limited in the year of 2010-2011. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,017,033.97 Crore. The Company recorded revenues of Rs. 10,144 Crores in FY’11 as compared to Rs. 7,851 Crores in FY’10, an increase of 29%. The gross operating profit of the Company increased to Rs. 4,337 Crores from Rs. 3,939 Crores, an increase of 10%. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 2,000.20 Crore (2009-2010: Rs. 2,504.63 Crore). The profit after tax, minority interest, and prior period items declined to Rs. 1,640 Crores as compared to Rs. 1,720 Crores for the previous year, a decrease of 5%. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year was Rs. 9.66.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 2/- per Equity Share (100%) of Rs. 2/- each for the FY’11 amounting to Rs. 339.51 Crores (Rs. 339.51 Crores towards Dividend and Rs. NIL Crores as Dividend Distribution Tax).
More Annual Report of DLF Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of DLF Limited