It is a broadly described annual report of Punj Lloyd in the year of 2010-2011. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 69,798,458 Crore. Total Revenues of the Company decreased from Rs. 7541.60 Crore in FY 2009-10 to Rs. 4480.20 Crore in FY 2010-11. Profit before interest, depreciation and tax (PBIDT) decreased by 41% from Rs. 809.17 Crore in FY 2009-10 to Rs. 477.34 Crore in FY 2010-11. Profit before Tax (PBT) of the Company decreased from Rs. 412.69 Crore in FY 2009-10 to Rs. 10.72 Crore in FY 2010-11 and Profit after Tax (PAT) decreased from Rs. 367.40 Crore in FY 2009-10 to Rs.12.38 Crore in FY 2010-11. For the year under review, the earnings per share (EPS) was Rs. 0.37.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 0.15 per equity share for the financial year ended 31st March 2011 amounting to Rs. 5.79 Crore (inclusive of tax of Rs. 0.81 Crore).
More Annual Report of Punj Lloyd:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Orion Pharma Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of L.G. Balakrishnan and Bros Limited