It is a broadly described annual report of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited in the year of 2010-2011. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total business increased from Rs. 19927 Crore to Rs. 24552 Crore registering a growth of 23.21%. The deposits of the Bank increased from Rs. 11639 Crore to Rs. 13793 Crore (+18.51%) during the year. The Net profit grew from Rs. 184.53 Crore to Rs. 250.90 Crore (+35.97 %). The total income increased by Rs. 268 Crore during the year from Rs. 1291 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 1559 Crore during the year representing 20.76% growth. Earnings per share rose to Rs. 8820 from Rs. 6487.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @10000% and appropriates an amount of Rs. 33.06 Crore (including tax of Rs. 4.61 Crore) towards dividend to the shareholders for their approval.
More Annual Report of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Punjab National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of United Spirits Limited
- Report on General Banking Activities of Sonali Bank Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2016 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Basic Bank Limited
- Performance Evaluation through Credit Division of Mercantile Bank