It is a broadly described annual report of Weizmann Forex in the year of 2010-2011. During the financial year, The Company posted a Total Income of Rs. 346,358.87 Lakh (previous year Rs. 1.97 Lakh) resulting in a net profit of Rs. 1,339.67 Lakh (previous year Rs. 2.29 Lakh). The company issued 1,15,14,357 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each to shareholders of Weizmann Limited, as on Record Date 10th December 2010 vide allotment dated 16th December 2010.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share (@20%) for the financial year ended 31st March 2011 (Previous Year: Nil).
More Annual Report of Weizmann Forex:
- Financial Performance Analysis on Dhaka Bank
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Investment Activities of Shahajalal Islami Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2014 of The Bank Of Khyber
- Annual Report 2016 of Bangladesh Building System Limited
- Explain how to Open a Forex Account