It is a broadly described annual report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited in the year of 2010. During the financial year 2009-2010, The Company contributed an amount Tk. 41.29 million to the National Exchequer. During the year The Company’s total current assets Taka. 18,782,534. Total Turnover Taka. 1,978,824 million. Gross Profit Taka. 285,937 million. Other Income Taka. 83,278 million. Net Profit before tax Taka. 188,044 million. Net Profit after tax for the year Taka. 156,189 million.
The Board of Directors proposed and recommended for the declaration of Cash Dividend @ 10% i.e. Tk. 1.00 per share of Tk. 10.00 each to only general public shareholders (holders of 90,000,000 shares) except sponsors directors for the year 2009-2010. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Excuse Letter format for not Attending Guardian Meeting in school
- Ikranite: Properties and Occurrences
- Exclusive: Astronaut Ed Gibson on how Skylab, the First US Space Station, Changed Space Exploration
- Illicit COVID “Vaccines”, Certificates And Fake Negative Tests Are Being Peddled On The Dark Web
- Watch These Adorable Swimming Robots Swim In Sync like A Real School of Fish
- Assignment on Legal Status of Women in Domestic Law