It is a broadly described annual report of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited in the year of 2010. During the financial year, The Company’s earnings during 2009-10 were US$ 16,204.65 million, 4.11% higher than US$ 15,565.19 million of 2008-09. The export target during 2009-10 was fixed at US$ 17,600 million and the shortfall of export being 7.93%. Sales Revenue Taka. 221,572 million. Gross Profit Taka. 45,314 million. Operating Profit Taka. 30,334 million. Net Profit Taka. 15,761 million.
Considering the financial performance of the company for the period 2009-2010, the Board of Directors has recommended a cash dividend @10% for all shareholders. The shareholders whose names appear on the share register of the company or depository register as on record date i.e. December 02, 2010 will be entitled to the dividend subject to approval in the forthcoming Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Correct Way to Cure Nail Fungi
- Competitive Analysis of Mobile Phone Companies in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2009 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Management of RUPALI BANK LIMITED
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2013 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sample Request Application for Vehicle Loan or Allotment