It is a broadly described annual report of BSRM Steels Limited in the year of 2010. In 2010 the company earned the Net profit after tax of Taka. 964,885,985. Last year the amount was Taka. 574,084,231. Net Profit increased by 68.07%. Sales in 2010 were Taka. 22,007,682,247 which was also 38.91% (in Taka) higher than the last year. EPS for 2010 is Tk. 53.12 which was Tk. 34.43 in 2009. During the year 2010, the subsidiary company BSRM Iron & Steel Co. Ltd. (BISCO) earned the Net profit of Taka. 109,928,802. Consolidated Net Profit after tax is Taka. 1,068,228,190 for the year 2010.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend 20% Stock dividend on the paid up capital of Taka. 2,712,500,000 for consideration and approval by the shareholders in the 9th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of BSRM Steels Limited:
- Annual Report 2007 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Ratio Analysis of Singer Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Coromandel International Limited
- Importance of Financial Intermediaries of Economy
- Fund Management of Phoenix Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report (Auditor’s Report) 2016 of National Feed Mill Limited