It is a broadly described annual report of Rangpur Foundry Limited in the year of 2010. The gross turnover of Taka. 55.65 Crores in 2009 increased to Taka. 61.31 Crores showing a growth of 10.17 percent. Net profit has increased by 1.82 percent from Taka. 2.19 Crores in 2009 to Taka. 2.23 Crores in 2010. During 2010 the company earned Taka. 34,72,950 (US$ 50,700) from export.
On 24 June 2010 the 30 Annual General Meeting of the Company decided that a cash dividend of Tk. 2.05 per share would be paid in respect of 2009 earnings. Accordingly, total dividend amount of Taka. 20,500,000 in respect of 2009 have been provided in the accounts of 2010. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Rangpur Foundry Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- The Best Way To Control Accounting As A Startup Firm
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of SAIF Powertec Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of LankaBangla Finance Limited