It is a broadly described annual report of Prime Finance & Investment Limited in the year of 2010. During the year 2010, the Company provided provision of Tk. 259.41 million for tax. The Company’s total assets at 31st December 2010 were Taka. 13,200.83 million compared to Taka. 10,373.18 million in 2009 resulting from a growth of 27.25 percent. The Company’s Total revenue and net profit were Tk. 3,069 million and Tk. 1,726 million respectively in 2010, which was Tk. 1,425 million and Tk. 683 million respectively in 2009 resulting from a growth of 115.33 percent and 152.71 percent over last year. In 2010, shareholders equity was Tk. 3,488 million compared to Tk. 1,826 million in 2009 showing a growth of 91.02 percent over last year. During the year, The Company’s Net Profit after Tax was Taka. 1,726.42 million, which grossed more than a billion marks for the first time in the Company’s history. Shareholder’s equity increased to Tk. 3.49 billion as against Tk. 1.82 billion of 2009. Earnings per share increased to Tk. 19.13 as against Tk. 7.57 (restated) of 2009.
The Board of Directors in its meeting held on 24th February 2010 recommended @80% (percent) dividend (4:5 bonus share) for the year 2010. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Prime Finance & Investment Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Coal India Limited
- Repayment Behavior of Retail Loan Borrowers of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2005 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Syndicate Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of Maksons Spinning Mills Limited