It is a broadly described annual report of Trust Bank Limited in the year of 2010. In 2010, The Bank contributed Taka. 1121.70 million to national exchequer as tax, vat, income tax and excise duty deducted at source from employees, clients, and suppliers in the reporting year. At the end of 2010, Bank’s regulatory capital stood at Taka. 5,804.94 million as against Taka. 4,215.98 million as at 31st December 2009. The bank recorded 75 percent growth in operating profit in 2010, by earning Tk. 2,374.58 million in 2010 compared to Tk. 1,358.35 million in the preceding year. After making above provision, net profit before tax of the Bank stood at Tk. 2196.37 million compared to Tk. 1150.57 million in 2009, registering a growth of 90.90 percent. Net income rose by 112 percent to Tk. 1,294.44 million from Tk. 610.91 million in 2009. Earnings per share and return on investment stood Tk. 57.48 and 21.96 percent respectively in 2010 compared to Tk. 33.06 and 14.49 percent respectively in 2009. In the year, total shareholders’ equity stood at Tk. 5,045 million which is 34 percent higher than that of 2009.
The Board of Directors has recommended @20% stock dividend (i.e., one bonus share for every five shares held) for the year 2010. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Trust Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Trust Bank Limited