It is a broadly described annual report of Canara Bank in the year of 2011-2012. During the financial year, The Bank’s Operating profit stood at Rs. 5943 Crore compared to Rs. 6091 Crore last year. Return on average assets (RoAA) for the year stood at 0.95%. The Bank earned a net profit of Rs. 3283 Crore for 2011-12 compared to Rs. 4026 Crore last year. The Bank’s Book Value increased to Rs. 431.26 as at 31st March 2012 as compared to Rs. 359.25 for the previous financial, EPS stood at Rs. 74.10 as at 31st March 2012 compared to Rs. 97.83 a year ago. Return on Equity stood at 18.75% for 2011-12.
The Board of Director’s of the bank has recommended a dividend of @110% (Rs. 11/- per equity share) for the year 2011-12.
More Annual Report of Canara Bank:
- Corporate Financial Report on Insurance Companies
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Coal India Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Sindhu Trade Links Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Delta Spinners Limited